Saturday, May 26, 2007

Knee Update!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor said my knee looked "better" he felt the blood clot was much smaller and more pliable. He said my body is working to resolve it... thus no surgery! WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said I am off bed rest... and can start walking around house with no brace. He wants me out of the brace 100% in the next 2 weeks. I start PT on Wed. He did warn me once I start PT that the swelling and pain would increase for about 1-2 weeks. After that he thought I would have a major break through. YIPPEE....

He said he felt getting me moving would help the swelling and fluid to get moving as well.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I actually drove home with no brace and stood during Alex's T-ball game.

Thank you for all your patience with me... I am obviously not 100% but just knowing I am going forward has my spirits up.

No comments: