Thursday, October 20, 2005

BFL.... Hmph....

Okay today is Day 11 of my new Body For Life Healthy Eating lifestyle. I lost 2 pounds as of day 7. BUT... I don't feel like anything is changing this week. Hmph.. I thought taking away all that soda I was drinking and sweet tea I would see a bigger drop in weight right away. I guess I need to be patient and I really STINK at being patient! LOL.... If you could send me some patient prayers and some will power that would be awesome!!!!

Ohhh... I am really enjoying cooking the meals at night though! It has REALLY helped me to make a weekly menu so I know I have everything I need, and also... Can prepare in advance. This way by the time Rick walks in the door dinner is just about ready to hit the table!

I prepped for our dinner this morning, we are having chicken enchiladas! YEP... straight out of the Eating for Life cookbook! So far this week we have had Baked Chicken Tenders, Shrimp Scampi, and French Dip. Everything has tasted GREAT!!

I need to start getting more exercise.. I think that is the biggest challenge I am facing right now!

Survivor is on tonight.. Woo Hoo!!!! Ohh and I am loving Amazing Race this season!!!

1 comment:

YankeeAmanda said...

You go girl!

My "appointment TV" for this season is Lost, Invasion and of course ER. No reality shows for me this year.