Saturday, January 14, 2006

A friendly Reminder from God!

Yep.. yesterday God decided to let me know he hears me! I had a SERIOUS God moment.

A little back ground... Rick and I are struggling financially and have been for some time. We have been praying a lot lately about it and really trying to turn it over to God.

I was at my office yesterday and the phone rings and it's my old co-worker Michelle from California (who I haven't spoken to in 6 months, and I have no clue how she got my work number)! We small talk some and then she busts out with that she was in deep prayer the other day and God told her to send me money.................................................... UHHH WHAT???????????

She responds that God placed my name before her and that God said I was hurting for money and that she should send me some.

Shocked doesn't even begin to describe my emotions. Floored..... agast.... blown away... Yeah.... totally!!!!

So she is sending me a check.... whoa......

God really does talk to people if you listen.. and God really does hear you if you pray and have faith!

3 comments:

YankeeAmanda said...

I was so thrilled for you when you told me this story. Praise God!

M said...

The cynic in me isshouting, I hope she won't bring it up at a later date(I've recently had that happen...) the believer in me says, "Yes, God does answer all prayers in His time." I'm really happy for you. When did you go back to work or was that from last year. My mind wanders a bit, but then, you knew that already. love to you & yours!! mhn

Jackie said...

Amen, girl!!! That is awesome.

Also, I've been blog-deprived lately...when did you go back to work?