Friday, January 27, 2006

Who would have thought it!

God truly blows my mind every day. Honestly... I started working in November for my church 12 hours a week as the office assistant. I figured this would be an "easy" job and something for me to fill time while Alex was at preschool. Plus the extra money was very much needed. God took that "thought" and blew it out of the water. Technically this is right up my alley. The computer, organization, etc is what I have trained to do. BUT, it's the other side of my job I did not expect. Spiritually it has given me such a deeper look into why I have chosen God as my Father. I have also taken huge strides in my every day life. Small things like the way I parent Alex, or tackle our bills, or my household chores. Even how I am as a wife. It's as if the dots are connecting and starting to actually draw me a picture of what a life with Christ actually looks like. I really look forward to coming to work and to see what God has in store for me next. Let me just say... it is not always easy things either. For me there has been a lot of gut checking and things like that. I love how God always hands me the unexpected! Amazing.......

2 comments:

M said...

Hey Lady!
It's nice when things just start to click. How are things with the spy going???

YankeeAmanda said...

It really is awesome when it all starts coming together. I'm so glad you're part of the team!