Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yeah for hump Day!

Yeah.. I made it to Wednesday. I had an insane week last week. Giving my testimony on Saturday went better than I could have expected. The responses were great... My testimony was given not to be enjoyed but to learn from it. God knows I have learned a lot from it! LOL.... Our weekend was non stop with Tea & Treasures, 2 birthday parties plus we worked both services at Church. Then Tuesday was a Mops meeting so I think today is the first day I have sat still for more than 10 minutes.

Oh and joy of all joy... Bible study is at my house tonight and it seriously looks like a tornado struck my house. Bahhh... whoops! Oh well... I have the afternoon right?

The count down to Lori leaving is on! 6 days... ugh.. The packers are there as we speak. She is in a tunnel. I feel so bad as everyone is thinking about themselves and what they are loosing but we are only loosing one person, Lori is loosing all of us and heading to an unknown place. Well, not totally unknown I mean her brother lives near by.... but you all know how it is with family!!! eeekkkk.....
I am coming to a better place with her leaving although I am deeply sad, I know we will stay in touch (since I taught her to use IM and all). Now we both just need to invest in a webcam. Also I am realizing that I kind of latched on to her and maybe didn't give my fullest attention to other people around me, so plan on trying to deppen some friendships that may currently be just surface friendships. If that makes any sense whats so ever! Yesterday was her last Mops meeting which will just be weird as I don't know the new coordinator as well, and Lori was my sounding board for everything I did with the Moppets. I am excited to see what God has in store for Lori in Colorado - did I mention that's where the Mops Headquaters are????? And also what he has in store for our friendship, and my time here in Columbus! It will be very interesting indeed!
So for now we won't say goodbye but rather just See you later!!

I have another busy weekend ahead of me! So hopefully I will get another chance to blog soon!

No comments: