Friday, September 16, 2005

...100 Random Questions...

...100 Random Questions...

001) Do you have a cell phone? No, and 95% of the time I don't miss it!

002) Do you like boots? No - I am not into shoes!

003) Do you have a cat? Yes... a kitty Named Zoe

004) Have you ever gone bungee jumping? No, and the thought of free falling straight down ward totally freaks me out!

005) Do you wear fake pearls? Nope

006) Have you ever shoplifted? Ummm yep!

007) Have you ever stole candy from the candy shop? Yes...

008) Do you live in an apartment? No a rental house

009) Have you ever stayed up all night? Once upon a time....

010) Do you like little kids? Yes, normally

011) Do you take pictures of people's toes? Can't say that I have!

012) True or false: you have a sister named Mackenzie? No

013) Do you like to perform? Define perfom...


014) Have you ever been to Chicago? I flew into Chicago

015) Does your mom know you have a Blog? Heck no, this is private! LOL..

016) Does your mom HAVE a Blog? Not that I know of but ya never know!

017) Have you ever cut yourself (on purpose)? Sadly, yes

018) Are you famous in your own little world? Haaa what a funny question but no

019) Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes..... Michael Clark Dunkin (the HUGE black guy in Green Mile or Armaggedon)

020) Do you like Hilary Duff? ewww no

021) Do you like to take pictures of yourself? God no

022) Why are you taking this survey? Because I am an idiot!

023) Do you like oversized sunglasses? No, the 70's were 30 years ago

024) Do you like Paris Hilton? No way

025) Do you play with bubbles? Only when my son forces me too

026) Are you a redhead? Strawberry Blonde

027) How many uncles do you have? 4

028) What kind of computer do you have? One that works, really isn't that all that is important?

029) Are you supersticious? No

030) Do you read the dictionary for fun? Haven’t been that bored yet

031) Do you shop at Hollister? Do I look 16?

032) Have you ever worn fishnet tights? lol... yes...

033) Have you ever been called a loser? Yes all the time!

034) Do you have an iPod? No

035) Are you a skater? Definitely not - I always fall off!

036) Do you think spelling "skater boy" like "S8er boi" is cool or weird? Unique

037) Do you like Britney Spears? Used too...

038) Have you ever had an eating disorder? Umm hello.. have ya seen my love handles?

039) Have you ever been to
Israel? Nope

040) Do you like to wear polka dots? Ewww no

041) Do you and your friends like to hang out at diners? Cracking up.. I live in MS, were lucky to have McDonalds!

042) Do you have any tatoo's? No, but I really want one with my son's name!

043) Do you speak French? I can count

044) Are you Jewish? Christian

045) Are you/were you ever a Girl Scout? YES!!!!! Can't you tell!

046) Do you watch SNL? I can't stay awake that long

047) Do you believe what you read in tabloids? Thats just trash...

048) Are you a pyromaniac? I don't think so

049) Do you have a fish? No fish

050) Have you ever partied all night? Ohh my stomache hurts just thinking about it!

051) Do you want to join the Navy? I would go Air Force first

052) Do you eat string cheese by peeling it or just biting it? Both..

053) Do you like cranberry juice? Yes

054) Do you want to be a model? No, I just want the body

055) Do you play the French horn? Nope

056) Do you call fries "French fries" or "Freedom fries" or something else? Fries...

057) Do you like sparkly things? Only big ones on my fingers

058) What does your mousepad look like, if you have one? No, mouse pad

059) Do you watch Family Guy? What’s that?

060) Do you cheerlead? When I was 13 I did!

061) Do you pop your collar? Good God no

062) Do you shop at Hot Topic? Lmao.. that stores still open?

063) Do you live in a city?
Sure, if you wanna call Columbus a city!

064) Do you read Harry Potter? Nope and I don't want too!

065) Are you athletic? Not so much anymore

066) Do you like chocolate? Does it show?

067) Have you ever lived in
Kansas? No but I have been...

068) Do you have satellite TV? just cable

069) Are you a dancer? No

070) Do you like Doritos? Yes

071) Do you smoke? eww no

072) Are you in a band? lmao.. no

073) Do you wear Bermuda shorts? Wish they were back in style!

074) Do you work out at the Y? No, but I want to!

075) Have you ever paid for something in all nickels? Sadly, yes!

076) Do you like strawberry ice cream? I use to but not so much anymore!

077) Have you ever passed out? From drinking.. uhh yeah.. from an injury yep that too.. from having blood drawn, just once!

078) How many bones have you ever broken? My foot was crushed into 208 pieces, Compound Tib/Fib fracture, and broke my right wrist

079) Do you make prank calls? When I was younger I did all the time!

080) Have you ever sent a lot of pizzas to an enemy so they'd have to pay for them? No but someone did it to us once!

081) Do you have a digital camera? Yes

082) Do you like shopping at Staples? I was just there the other day for MOPS supplies

083) Have you ever cut class? I'm afraid so!

084) Do you shop at abercrombie? Good God No!

085) Have you ever shot spitballs when the teacher wasn't looking? Umm I don't think so!

086) Have you ever kissed someone just to make your crush jealous? Ohh yeah!

087) Has anyone rejected you when you asked them? Of course!

088) Have you ever had a friend tell a crush you liked them? In junior high

089) Do you ski? I did forever until my car accident but I am not allowed to anymore more!

090) Are your parents strict? They were back in the day, but now I am the parent!

091) Do you play lacrosse? No

092) Have you ever been evicted? No

093) Have you ever gotten detention for something you didn't do? No, I always did it!

094) Have you and your best friend ever liked the same person? Yep!

095) Have you ever gotten drunk? Ummm... Yes.

096) Do you have a crush on a celebrity? I use to want Tom Cruise...

097) Have you ever gotten a haircut that everyone had and then the next day it was "uncool"? No

098) Have you ever got caught in the undertow at the beach? Yes, and it was super scary!!

099) Do you like steak? Yum... with Blue Cheese and Mushrooms on it.....

100) Did you like this survey? It was okay I guess....

2 comments:

M said...

I think I might "lift" this one. Is that ok?

Jackie said...

I MIGHT do this on my blog. But it's awfully long, LOL!!! You love those long lists, don't you?
: )