Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sorry Kids....

Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk............. I am running full tilt these days and haven't had time to post or to comment to anyone else's blog either! (I SWEAR Michelle, I ahve been reading though)!!

It's 5:40am, and sadly I am awake! I am having a yard sale today to try and raise some money for my trip to Texas for the MOPS Convention. Cross your fingers I make some cash. I don't have any big items this time so that's kinda a bummer, so I don't expect a huge haul or anything, But every little bit helps. Thes sale starts at 6:30 but my neighbors warned me that we coul have people out here with flash lights looking at all the stuff. BUT... I used caution tape at the end of my driveway
( heeeee) and we live way up on a big hill so they would have to hoof it up. Needless to say not a sole in site. I'll go down in a minute here and remove the tape!

I got another Moppets worker so I am up to 10 now! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Ohh and let me tell you how brilliant our electric company workers are.... they drove up our hill at 11pm on Thursday night to work on the big pole outside our house (our neighbors were hvaing problems) and the stupid guys caught their truck on our phone wires and snapped it. They left it just sitting in the yard (I realized this when my son picked up the wire and asked me what it was). Needless to say I SCREAMED at him to never touch wires like that! Thank GOD they weren't live!!! Sooo... I have no phone!! LOVELY... and our first MOPS meeting is Tuesday. Somebody better get there butts out here today and fix this thing!!! grrrrrrr........

Ok.. I better go get to work!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

M said...

LMAO!!!!! I have gotten more reponses on that one post than i have in a while. I was feeling alittle needy at the time and I hate to feel needy!! Now I've got a bladder infection so now I'm in pain & needy. Not a good combination...

Hope all goes well with you dear!!! :-D