Thursday, April 14, 2005

A "real" Author!

I did a review a few weeks ago on Jeff Stimpson's book "Alex: The Fathering of a Preemie"

Today I got an e-mail from the Author! Can you imagine that? How many Author's would e-mail someone just for finding their review on-line. This just proves what an incredible person Jeff Stimpson is. He truly is "real".

I once again encourage you to pick up
"Alex: The Fathering of a Preemie". This book is not just for those who have a preemie or sick child in their lives but for anyone with a heart and soul.


"Dear Martha:

I Googled my book title again this morning (which I do far too often), and found your blog review. Many thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the book, though I guess "enjoyed" probably isn't the right word. Your son looks like a cool kid!
Many thanks again. And don't ever worry about complaining about a certain time in the hospital. An hour or a year, the experience shapes all of us in a similar way.
Thanks again, and all good wishes to you and yours.

Jeff Stimpson"

jeff@jeffslife.net
www.jeffslife.net
http://jeffslife.tripod.com/HOME.HTM
Author of "Alex: The Fathering of a Preemie," from Academy Chicago.
www.academychicago.com

No comments: