Thursday, July 14, 2005

A game while I am away!

Post your answers in my comment section!! Have fun!

1. Who are you?

2 . When and how did we meet?

3 . What brings you to my blog?

4. Why do you keep coming backto my blog?

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

6. Describe me in one word.

7. What was your first impresssion of me?

8. Do you still think that now?

9. What reminds you of me?

10. If you could give me a present, what would it be?

11. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

3 comments:

M said...

1. Michelle
2. on zee blog
3. I likes ya!
4. Want to see what you are up to.
5. Cool Chick, because you are!!
6. Wise
7. That you have a big heart and are not afraid to share it.
8. Yes ma'am.
9. Pink
10. An endless supply of Joy!
11. I feel I can tell you anything. Thanks. :-)

Anonymous said...

1. Bambi

2. May 27th on that warm spring night when you anwsered my ad "Lonely and Looking for Love" on the AOL personals.

3. My constant deisre to be near you.

4. You are one of my many addictions.

5. Bootylicious......don't believe that needs an explaination.

6. Snuggable

7. DAMN! She is F-I-N-E, FINE!

8. Even more so today than ever before!

9. Mr. Pink

10. A Silver Bullet

11. Nope, I can be more honest with you than anyone!

Martha said...

I am SERIOUSLY cracking up!!! Thank you for that heart felt laugh.