Thursday, July 14, 2005

Trivia of Martha

My Mom sent this silly quiz thing in an e-mail to me so thought I would share my answers here! Feel free to answer as well!

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Some where on the gulf of Mexico - the clear blue warm water and incredible snorkeling gets me every time.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Honestly, I really don't have any clothes I love at the moment.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
OMG.. I think Michael W. Smith - Worship

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
When ever my 2.5 year old alarm clock tells me to.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
haa.. the microwave!

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The drums..

7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV - love the outdoors and have to be able to tow a boat, jet ski's, a 4-wheeler, a camper, plus all our camping & mountain biking gear.

8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
I believe in Heaven and hell

9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
"Just in case You ever wonder" by Max Lucado
and
"What Makes a Rainbow" by: Betty Ann Schwartz

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall

11. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
At the moment nothing, I don't own a car

12. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Cheeseburgers, Ketchup and Pickles only!

FAVORIITE FLOWER?
Sunflowers and Sterling Roses

YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
TCBY - Peanut Butter Cup

18. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
Butter and lots of salt

19. FAVORITE COLOR?
Purple

20. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
My Husbands 1984 Toyota Pick up when I can

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SANDWICH?
Santa Fe Wrap

23 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Nashua, NH

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Gymnastics

25. FAVORITE LOVE SONG? I don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith

1 comment:

M said...

I'll post the answers on my blog. I've kind of been in a funk for the past 12-18 hours. It's on the blog. I'm so glad I came to see what you were up to. You lightened my mood greatly! Thanks Martha! "Mary" :-)m.