Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm Finally back from Texas to 3 fried computers!!

We arrived home on Monday safe and sound! The drive didn't seem nearly as bad as I expected it too. Alex was an angel! I was exhausted when I arrived home and literally fell asleep on the floor. I had been up since 4:30am, and my butt was numb. LOL. I have no clue how truck drivers do it on a regular basis. My back and shoulders are still sore.

Rick arrived home the week before to 3 fried computers. We had unplugged them all before we left and shut everything down but when he tried to turn them back on each on did something different! Mine kept beeping at him, and refused to do anything beyond that. The laptop, wouldn't do anything or make any sound, and his would boot up to the black screen where you can go into safe mode, and then nothing. So it was bizarre! He ended up taking his to the IT guy at his work where they had to dump everything and re-format the entire hard drive. Ugh.. we lost everything on both systems!

I was exhausted Tuesday and Wednesday. It took everything I had just to get out of bed. I didn't realize how tired I was from our trip. I was pretty grouchy and depressed too. But, I am feeling great today and falling nicely back into my routine.

Ohhh.. Alison... I have caught the last 2 Big Brother's! Finally! LOL.. I am actually getting into it now. I liked Michael and was bummed he got the boot. Did you see the updates on last years people... Totally cracked me up. Survivor starts in August!!!!!

1 comment:

M said...

Glad you are back safe and sound!! m. :-D