Saturday, July 23, 2005

Get to know Martha...

1. First name? Martha

2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, my Godmother / Aunt

3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, because wishes do come true

4. When did you last cry? Hmm... within the last week for sure!

5. Do you like your handwriting? NO, not at all! Looks like a 3 year old wrote it.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham

7. What is your birth date? 11-16-1974

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Ohh, I have a lot that some might think I should be embarresed about... but lets pick one and say "Spice Girls".

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes, I think so! I can be overly emotional at times but I am a faithful friend who will stand by you in thick or thin. I am a scorpio and have a scorpio's stinger as well.

10. Do you have a journal? well, durr.. your reading it.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah like sarcasim is my middle name!

12. What are your nicknames? Hmm.. I don't think I have any, although Rick calls my Sunshine, Alex calls me Mama, and my sister calls me Marth.

13. Would you bungee jump? Well, actually no! I am terrified of falling face first into the earth and with my luck I would dislocate something.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? well, I usually have sandals on BUT, when I wear my sneakers I don't. Bad I know!

15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, and no! I feel like I am so weak at times, but then I look back upon my life and realize I don't give myself nearly enough credit!

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? TCBY - Peanut Butter Cup

17. Shoe Size? 7.5

18. Red or pink? Red only NO PINK!

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Gosh, my fat rolls, zits, big nose, my love of food, my lack of ability to engage my filter (Lori, stop laughing), my temper, my jealousy, Should I keep going?

20. Who do you miss most? My Mom.. I really wish she was a more central person in my son's life.

21. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? no... add it to your own blog

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? blue shorts

23. What are you listening to right now? the fans blowing....

24. Last thing you ate? 10 seconds ago a pretzel rod

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple

26. What is the weather like right now? HOT.. HOT.. HOT currently 94, feels like 111.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Uhh... Stacy

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? From the back.. ohhh nothing beats a great ass in a nice pair of jeans! From the front.. a smile with gorgeous teeth and nice eyes.

29. Do you like the person that sent this to you? well, technically I stole if from Michelle because I didn't have anything overly entertaining to write about.

30. Favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: Sweet tea and Coke, Alcoholic: A Birthday Cake Martini! OMG.. it is soooo smooth and yummy!

31. FAVORITE SPORT to play? uhhhh softball when I am not sucking wind

32. Hair Color? Currently, Strawberry Blonde with blonde highlights


33. Eye Color? Bright Blue

34. Do you wear contacts? nope 20/20 baby!

35. Favorite Food? LOBSTER!!!! After that Mexican!

36. Last Movie You Watched? I seriously have no clue!

37. Favorite day of the year? November 21, because my son beat the odds!

38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings - hate scary movies!

39. Summer or winter? Fall!

40. Hugs OR Kisses? Ohh depends who the kisses are from.. (wink wink)

41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? mmmmmm... a peanut butter cup sundae from Friendly's!

42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? maybe Lillie?

43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Alyssa, she'll tell me she just did this and I already know all the answers!

44. Living Arrangements? In a rented house, with an almost 32 year old husband, a 2.5 year old wild monkey of a son, a loving but sometimes rambunctious male dog named Miller, and a self obsorbed, demanding, female cat named Zoe.

45. What Books Are You Reading? Just finished "Must Love Dogs", and now am reading "Small Town Girl".

46. What's On Your Mouse Pad? What mouse pad? But I have a great coaster with my son's picture on it.

47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Real Life - I want the perfect body on MTV!

48. Favorite Smells? Ohhh my son's sweet skin after a bath!

49. Favorite Sounds? Alex laughing hysterically

50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? neither???


51. What's the farthest you've been from home? Ireland... love it and cannot wait to go back!

52. Traditional or Nontraditional Wedding? Hmm.. mine was untraditional in some ways but traditional in others!

3 comments:

alyssa said...

Such an insightful girl you are about my non participating habits. Just chalk it up to general crankiness or just sheer exhaustion maybe. I will THINK about possibly doing the next one! I love ya anyways! Keep smiling!

M said...

Yeh you stole it, but do you like her???

;-D hehehehe...

Ana said...

Wow, there's plenty I didn't know about you! I'll try to do this on my blog tomorrow.