Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Staying at the Farm!

Well, we were suppose to head home tomorrow but have decided to extend our vacation! We will be staying in Texas until Monday. Rick still has not done any work on the car he crashed thus I would return home to no car. So here we will stay in the rental car. The weather is hot here but Alex is having an awesome time "on the farm". Everyday we see horses, goats, chickens, peacocks, and a rooster. Not to mention all the squirrels. Alex is really loving it. We went to the zoo today and had a great time. Alex is such an animal lover and absorbs all the information in. It really surprises me the things he can remember, evenmore when I think he not paying any attention.

So sorry Stacy.. we are not returning yet!! We miss you too.... If Rick calls again tell him to get off the phone and go work on the car! LOL....

Hugs and prayers to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?! Another looooooooonnngggggggg weekend w/ no Martha?!?! What will I do????

Seriously, I am glad you are having a nice, relaxing get away. You needed it!!! And if you can stay there and enjoy it for a couple more days, then go for it!!!

Hey! I got my mid-term back yesterday.....I got an A!!! YAY ME!!!! I will have a conference today with the instructor about my research paper....excitied to see how that goes.

Miss you bunches!!!!

Hugs,
Stacy