Friday, July 01, 2005

T.G.I.F

Hooray for Friday and Thank God for Holiday's and 3 day weekend's! Yippee!!!

Alex's head looks 100x better today.. Thank goodness! He was crabby this morning but seems back to his old self this afternoon. The swelling has gone tremendously, and it is mostly just blue, purple and green all across his head. Basically from the hair line to his eye brows. He says it doesn't hurt and for that I am glad.

No big plans for the 4th here! A BBQ at our friends house and maybe shooting off fireworks at the church but I'm not sure!

I think Rick and I are going to rent a few movies for tonight and have some relaxation! After a long week it is needed! I picked up the house and got motivated and organized our bills some what. Both are desks got cleaned off and a lot of stuff got thrown away!!

oh.. I need to wash my truck tomorrow too!!!

Ahhh fun stuff!!

Have a SAFE 4th of July weekend.. And remember Drinking and Driving kills!!

1 comment:

M said...

That's a blessing about Alex. Have a Happy Fourth!!!