Friday, June 03, 2005

All about Me!

Thank You Ginger... For letting me steal this from your blog!

All about Me!

I am: Proud of my family

I know: The Lord loves me

I have: A funny sense of Humor

I wish: That I lived at the beach

I hate: Procrastinators

I miss: Shopping in Malls and Real restaurants (I live in Columbus, MS)

I fear: The future for my son

I hear: To much hatred in the world and against each other

I search: For where God may send me my next message

I wonder: If my son will ever sleep through the night

I regret: The time I have wasted

I love: My son Alex and my Husband Rick

I am obsessed with: Hmm.. Nothing I can think of

I want: To be more free in my time of Worship

I ache: When my son is sick or hurting

I care: Deeply for others

I am always: A little high strung

I am not: Good at pretending to be someone I'm not.

I dance: To 80's music

I sing: In my car and Alex sings with me! YEAH Mercy Me and Michael W. Smith

I do not always: Listen

I should not: Get upset when things don't happen the way I planned in my head

I should be: Packing for our trip to Memphis

I write: In print not cursive

I win: When I remember to put God first

I lose: When I allow the devil to whisper in my ear

I confuse: At time my old life with my new

I listen: My son ask me a thousand questions a day

I go: to Walmart far too often (ahh such a Southern life) LOL

I am happy about: Life

1 comment:

M said...

very nice! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! much love, m.