Thursday, June 02, 2005

A date? What's That?

Gosh... I remember not so long ago when my husband and I actually went on dates! Now, I can't even recall when we last were out alone. Sigh... Now I realize why living near family is so important. Even when family comes to town Alex isn't around them enough for me to feel confident to leave him with them for more than an hour. I don't think we will be getting a night away for a long time. Not to many people can handle waking up 4 or more times all night long. Sigh... This was not something I dreamed of while I was pregnant. But.... His smile, laughter and hug do make those hard moments a little easier!!

If you have family living near by who can help be sure to let them know how much you appreciate all the little things they do.

For me... I will continue to pray for Alex to learn how to sleep all night!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Yes, having family living near by is a true blessing! R spends the nigh at my parents about once a week and it's great for us. But she doesn't sleep all nigth either. She wakes up at least once or twice every night, sometimes she wants milk, sometimes she just wants a cuddle. But my parents don't really mind that, becase to them it's one night every once in a while, but for us it's heaven!