Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Praying for Financial Freedom!

Thank You Gina for sending this prayer to me. I truly need it right now. Praying God has answers to my prayers soon. Now I am passing the prayer on to all of you. Sadly, in 2005 debt is one of the highest stressors in our daily life. Offer your stress up to God today! May you have $0.00 balances on all your bills and FINANCIAL SALVATION FOR 2005. We can all use this. Here is your financial salvation! It's a simple prayer.

"Heavenly Father, most gracious and loving God, I ask that You abundantly bless my family and I. I know that You recognize that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother; husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. Father, I send up a prayer request for financial blessings for not only for Gina, but for me and all to who read this message. The power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than anything. I thank You in advance for your blessings. Father God, I ask that you deliver my family and the person reading this right now from debt and debt's burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that they may be good stewards over all that You have called them to be, in their financial handlings. Father, I know how wonderful and mighty You are, how if we just obey You and walk in Your word, You will pour out Your blessings. I thank you now Lord for all the blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen."
May God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read Dave Ramsey?

Martha said...

No actually I haven't! But a friend of mine has and it is on my list of MUST reads!!