Thursday, June 23, 2005

I got Tagged!!!

Ana Yelled TAG your it this morning... so here goes!!!


List your 6 favorite songs and tag 6 others to do the same:

Mercy Me: I Worship You

Michael W. Smith: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Kelly Clarkson: Breakaway

Will Smith: Switch

Aerosmith: I Don't Want To Miss a Thing

Gretchen Wilson: Redneck Woman


I Tag the Following 6 People:

Alyssa - Rantings of a Former Vinyl Queen

Michelle - Dreamers' Reality


Shannon - A Day in the Life of a Mommy to 3

Caleb - Machine Gun Medic

Helen - A Day in the Life

Ginger - Ginger

1 comment:

M said...

I really like Kelly's new cd. I think "behind the hazel eyes" is my favorite. Owen sings along with "Break Away". He tells me, "Momma! This is the First American Idol Kelly Clarkson!!" We are total A.I. nuts at our house. I love "Dancing with the Stars" too. We(David and I)love to watch ballroom dancing competitions. We took ballroom dancing in college, so we could dance together. We are good at the Waltz, Foxtrot, Swing, Cha Cha Cha and Polka(dave's favorite! He goes SO FAST!, Weeeeee!)