Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 2 of the Sleep Lady

Day 2 - Thursday Night 5-4-06

Once again we kissed Alex good night, prayed and I sat at the door. Again he was out in 15 minutes I was beginning to think this was far to easy. We had only 2 wake ups during the night both times asking for milk. The 2nd time I gave in and gave it to him. I'm a coward.... Yet I still was refusing to let Rick do any part of the night dealings as he is even weaker than me in this category. The rule is Alex has to wait till he sees light outside in order to get out of bed. When he gets up during the night I walk him back to his room and put him back in bed trying to keep the conversation to almost none. This is actually far harder than it sounds when you have a child demanding answers from you.............. After drinking is milk he sleeps... And stays in his own bed until sun up! YEAH... Once again Rick and I actually awake in the same bed for the first time in years!


No comments: