Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 5

Day 5 - Sunday Night 5-7-06 Alex took a nap today but again had a hard time going down as we missed the sleep window. Sigh... We let him sleep for only an hour and then woke him up. Luckily my little neighbor came over so it jolted Alex awake.

Bedtime went much better than the night before.. And he was out in 40 minutes just in time for me to catch Grey's Anatomy! He did fairly well waking only 3 times during the night and going back each time, yet demanding milk. I ended up giving the milk around 4:30ish.

I am starting to think I am going to have to demand no milk. He is FAR to old to be drinking milk at night and it's just not healthy. I think it's a crutch and something his body is trained to think it needs like a pacifier or a special blanket. I think the smack down is quickly coming on this.....................

No comments: