Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day 9 sleep Glorious sleep!

Day 9 - Thursday Night 5-10-06
Night 3 No Milk

After the whole long nap thing today we extended bed time.. With a hyper child it was interesting.

9:13pm - said good night and he quickly moved his pillow to the floor. Why in God's green earth does my child want to sleep on the floor? Quiet until right this very minute... Faking a cough.. He's so dramatic! Went in checked on him and told him to go to sleep. 9:22pm

10:00pm - STILL awake but mostly quiet on floor by doorway, yawning and moaning occasionally to let me know he's still there.

10:20pm - Awake.. And moaning....

10:30pm - Asleep - legs across threshold, held on pillow on his knees butt up in air. Is that seriously comfortable? We moved him to his bed!

1:21am - And here I sit once again... Does he not realize he has only been asleep for 3 hours? Came into my bed room and when asked why he was there he said he wanted to lay with me. WHERE has he been for the last 9 nights? Has he learned NOTHING??........ grrrr... Back to his room we shuffle.. He grabs his pillow and back to the floor he goes! Why do we as parents bother spending money on beds?

5:12am- Woke crying (still on floor) but never got up just got loud. I got up and told him he only had an hour till the sun came up and to go back to sleep. He cried loudly he wanted milk in the dark. LOL... I said no.. He got louder. I walked away........ He cried for another minute. I stated in a stern voice from computer chair. "GO TO SLEEP, ALEX". Cried for another 30 seconds and is quiet now..... We shall see!

6:15am - Rick was getting to walk out the door and Alex got up in our bed and asked for Milk of all things if you can imagine...... So since the sun was officially up he stayed in bed with me 1/2 sleeping 1/2 driving me crazy.

Day 9 and he STLL got up 2x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will this maddness stop? sigh........................



No comments: