Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I HATE the sleep Lady!

Day 6 - Monday Night 5-8-06 With no nap today Alex was TIRED! Bedtime was 8:00 sharp with me barely even sitting outside in the hallway. He was out in minutes. YIPPEE............... I too was exhausted but had to finish preparing everything for our last Mops meeting the next day. I ended up falling into bed at 10:30. Alex got up 3x during the night after the first 2 of bouncing him back into bed and laying on the floor, when he came in the 3rd time I never even heard him! Rick got up with him and LUCKILY followed all my rules putting him back into bed and laying in the hallway. BUT he did give him milk! Sigh.... He stayed in bed till all of 6:15! Then got up and acted like it was time to run around my bed! Sigh.......................... Will he EVER sleep all night????????

I told Rick that was IT NO MORE MILK!!!! NONE until the sun came up!!!! Gotta pull the plug.

No comments: