Monday, March 21, 2005

Munch... Munch.. Munch.... MUNCHIES!

Ahhhhhhhhh I have the MUNCHIES!

Do you think the medication Prednisone is possible the devil? I mean seriously... Any one who has ever been on this drug... This steroid... Stand up and say it's true. YES, as an asthmatic I have been on prednisone more times than I can even count. The side affects of this drug are horrible. BUT as my Mother always points out to me, what's worse not breathing or taking the meds. Sigh.... I hate it when Mom's right.

This drug... This steroid is making me crawl out of my skin! I am breathing YES... But I am also starving, bloated, irritable, cranky, tired, and hyper. I mean come on now! At one point last week I was taking 60mg of this lovely drug. One of the worst side effects is the constant hunger. It's not like you just ate 2 hours ago it's like you haven't eaten in 24hrs. If you have ever smoked pot (which come on now you DID inhale) and have had a case of the MUNCHIES then you will feel for me. I am hungry gosh darn it all...........

Hmm at the moment the reeses pieces are loosing their appeal and a hot fudge sundae sounds REALLY good, or a dominoes pizza, or HOT / salty french fries from McDonald's. I could even go for some taco bell nacho's. Could you also PLEASE send me a BIG coke. (yes, Stacy I do realize I am suppose to be giving up soda, however I NEED IT!)

If you have a friend out their currently taking prednisone, don't show up and bring them flowers bring them FOOD! Because honestly that's what they REALLY want and flowers have a horrible after taste. (burp)

No comments: