Wednesday, March 16, 2005

.... Still Alive ....

Thank you God, for allowing me yet another wonderful day in this body you have given me!

Yes... I am still alive and finally on the mend. I had a tough time falling asleep but once there I slept hard till about 4am. At that point it was a tight chest, wheezing, and a horrible cough. I took cough medicine, a breathing treatment and back to a deep sleep I went. My sinus's are clearing out, I actually managed a day without emptying a box of tissues. My chest still heavy and sore yet better. I am on the mend... I am praying I have some strength back for our MOD's walk on Sunday.

Alex is doing better as well! He was full of energy today and his nose cleared up. We did breathing treatments every 4hrs as his chest is still crackling and wheezing.

THANK YOU for all your positive thoughts and Prayers.

Sadly... Bad news to report. Rick's Grandmother had difficulty breathing over night and is now hospitalized with congestive heart failure. She is 90, and has a full wonderful life. We ask if this is her time that she go quickly with little pain. She has loved God, all her life and is ready to meet her Father.

No comments: