Thursday, March 10, 2005

WOW.. Counter Frenzy!

WOW.. I never realized how many people visit my Blog. It's almost like I have something interesting to say. Yesterday my Blog was viewed 114 times! Thank you Ana for encouraging me to add the counter to the bottom of my page. This counter gives us so much information beyond just how many times my page has been loaded! I also get full graphs of who has been visiting. This has given me a lot of insight. What I find really interesting is that people who have chosen no longer to be my friend are reading my Blog. Hmmm... Scratching my head. If you don't want to be friends with me why read my personal thoughts?? This really confuses me! I mean I don't mind.. I just more find it interesting! I have had people from 5 different countries. The graphs tell me what page people visit, what was the last website they were on, for Example if they searched for my blog or just linked from Ana's blog. If you have a blog or a website I highly suggest getting a page counter. This way not only are people learning lots about you but also your learning lots about them! :)

So come.. Enjoy.... But Know.. Martha's watching! LOL.......

No comments: