Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Update!

Back to the doctors I went this morning...... And I almost didn't make it out. It's amazing what a little begging gets you. My O2 level was pretty low and he wanted to admit me. I felt like I would get better at home. He gave me a shot of steroids... Right in the butt! That's 2 in 2 days! geezz... She started injecting it too fast and boy did it burn. So.. I'm on oral steroids, a steroid inhaler, a rescue inhaler, breathing treatments with steroids every 4hrs, antibiotics, and that's on top of the 2 daily meds I was already on!! The doctor and I finally agreed that if my peek flow test and O2 levels did not rise then I would agree to be admitted and placed on an IV treatment!

Alex also saw the doctor and has a lighter form of what I have. He too is now on antibiotics and breathing treatments every 4hrs. It's like our own hospital here!

My husband is being INCREDIBLE and doing laundry, cooking... Everything!!

Let's pray we see improvement!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Oh no Martha, I hope you feel better soon! Keep us updated!
Hugs