Wednesday, August 10, 2005

100 Things about ME.....

1. I believe in Miracles

2. I met my husband on the Internet in 1998

3. We married in Del Mar, CA - February 10, 2001

4. For your 5 year anniv. we plan to renew our vows to include God and our Church family

5. I accepted Jesus as my Savior on February 5, 2005

6. Before that time I never truly understood that God loved me and forgave me for all of my transgressions.

7. Since the age of 23 I have lived in 4 different states moving 8 times

8. I love the color purple but it looks dreadful on me.

9. I am a natural Strawberry Blonde but wish I was a deep red head

10. I am part of MOPS leadership here in Columbus, MS

11. I never would have thought I would ever live in the South or the Bible Belt

12. I will always be a Yankee

13. Everything will always be "Wicked Awesome"

14. Some day I would love to own a beach house in a tropical paradise

15. I have a 2.5 year old son Alex

16. I cannot have anymore children and 98% of the time I am okay with it

17. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister

18. My parents divorced after 29 years of marriage

19. My Mom is a million times happier and finally her true self

20. I have 2 Nephews and 1 Niece

21. Alex and I both have blue eyes and Rick has brown

22. I am over weight.. I am fat

23. I have no control over food and I love food

24. My favorite saying from living in California is "No Worries"

25. I am a reality TV Junkie

26. I was hit by a drunk driver and almost killed June 19, 1998

27. My very first car was a Pontiac Le mans

28. I am a Scorpio

29. My birthday is November 16

30. I will be 31 this year

31. I was born with Asthma and am still a severe asthmatic

32. My doctors have stopped telling me they hope I will out grow it

33. I love to travel

34. My favorite trip was our honeymoon - a 7 day cruise to Mexico

35. I wear a size 7 shoe

36. I can't recall the last time my nails were painted

37. I love Siberian Huskies, and use to have 3 when I lived in NH

38. I have a cat named Zoe

39. I like to read

40. Rick and I went to Ireland in February 2001 - it was INCREDIBLE

41. I am addicted to caffeine (coke or Pepsi)

42. I LOVE sweet tea, it's my favorite thing about the south

43. I love to go camping

44. I wish I had a big jacuzzi bath tub

45. My Dog's name is Miller

46. My middle name is Ellen

47. Before my son was born Rick and I were really into mountain biking

48. I like being a stay at home mom

49. I love to listen to 80's music

50. I love lobster with garlic butter

51. Maine Lobster is the best kind to get

52. I freak out when the doctor tries to saw casts off me. I had a horrible experience and they burnt me with the saw. Don't believe them.. it CAN and WILL burn you!!!

53. The next cast I have to get I am going to let Rick cut it off

54. I graduated high school in 1992

55. Our finances stink right now.. :(

56. I am going to the MOPS convention in September

57. I love Falls in the East Coast

58. Mexican food is the BEST!!!

59. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Wedding Cake Martini or a frozen Margarita with lots of salt!

60. I HATE dressing up and wearing nylons

61. I am part of my Church's Woman's group leadership team

62. I hate doing laundry

63. I pick my toe nails as the are super soft - no clue when the last time I Had them cut was

64. I love to snorkel

65. I find the beach peaceful

66. I love the smell of the beach it brings back happy memories of my childhood

67. Sunsets are romantic

68. I am loud and out going yet nervous and unsure of myself

69. I tend to talk a LOT about nothing when I am nervous

70. I diffuse my tension / nerves / pain with bad humor

71. I can have a horrible sailors mouth

72. I have never fasted but am learning about it and hope to one day soon

73. I LOVE to IM my friends and family

74. I use way too much computer lingo in my life

75. I really need tips on being a better wife

76. I am NOT a girly girl and the fatter I get the worse it gets (imagine that!)

77. I am so glad my son is a boy....

78. teenage girls scare me

79. Nothing makes me feel better than a hug from Alex

80. I want a king bed

81. I also want a new pillow top mattress

82. Throw in some new couches and were golden!

83. I was once a wild child

84. Loved to play truth or dare and always took the dare

85. Drank 18 beers on my 18th Birthday and woke up in a strange room in the dorms - alone

86. I was once super skinny with a great body I barely had to work for

87. Donate to the March of Dimes it saves Babies lives!

88. Alex is am ambassador for the March of Dimes

89. I hope one day our family can go on a mission

90. I want a lift and reduction

91. Some day I want a Tattoo of my son's name

92. It breaks my heart to see my son hurt

93. I am very emotional and sensitive

94. I cry a lot

95. I slipped on the kitchen floor yesterday and nearly broke my leg

96. Rick just went in the bathroom to pee

97. I like to use Charmin toilet paper

98. I actually got a shower this morning... Alone!

99. I hate shaving my legs but love it when I do

100. I got a Brazilian wax done as a wedding gift to my husband - it hurt!

*** If you made it to the end, you rock!! Thanks for being my friend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn.....I don't rank anywhere in the top 100; but yet Rick pee's and he get's number 96!!!!

I think I need to go and re-evaulate this friendship!

Martha said...

Stacy...

I am cracking up.. ya DORK!!! Hmm.... Maybe I need to re-write my 100 things?? Your the best girl and you KNOW I love you!

YankeeAmanda said...

Wow, there's nothing like self-disclosure, is there?!?! I loved reading your 100 things. Ya learn something new every day. And just between you and me (and whomever else reads these comments), you're technically only a real Yankee if you were born in one of the original 13 colonies that is located north of the Mason-Dixon Line, which is the border between PA and MD. (Just FYI)

Love ya, girl!

Martha said...

Mr. Applewhite.. thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, my poor Best Friend Stacy got left off my 100 things and now I am in BIG TROUBLE. Add her to yours and she'll be famous!!

Amanda.. I AM a Yankee darn it! Soo you think I disclosed a lot?? I was trying to keep things light... LOL.. So what new thing did you learn about me?? OHH and how was your Birthday dinner at Girabaldi's?

M said...

Wow! I think I saw about 10 or so things we have in common. :-) Send me a picture and I'll tell you you are NOT fat! You've seen mine. Anyone smaller than me is not fat. If they are the same size, then they are Reubenisque(sp). Luckily, Dave likes a girl with a body he can hold on to. ;-)

Paul said...

Yep. Busted. Just like the guy who eventually had to admit he had a minivan parked outside the gym.
I don't blatantly advertise my blog but I'm glad people do look at it from time to time.
After reading yours, I now know a whole lot more about you and in some cases more than I should!
But I'm glad you and Rick have chosen to befriend us and we greatly appreciate the diaper-disappearer thingy. :)
Later!

Anonymous said...

Ok, since I have no where else to put it.....here are 100 things about ME!

1. My name is Stacy

2. I am 5'2 and I weigh too much. :P

3. I have blonde hair.....true blonde hair.

4. My eyes change colors...sometimes blue, sometimes green, and sometimes gray.

5. I am going back to college to obtain my Elementary Education degree.

6. I have 3 children.

7. I have been married 7 years.

8. I only knew my husband for 2 weeks before we got engaged.

9. My parents divorced when I was 15 years old.

10. I have 1 sister, named Jill.

11. I have 2 yorkies, named Remi and Roxie.

12. I am a stay at home mom with 3 part time jobs.....LOL

13. I coach gymnastics.

14. I used to be a flight attendant.

15. I had a "real" fake ID when I was 17.

16. I graduated highschool as a member of National Honor Society.

17. I had my husband take one of my online college courses.

18. I have been diagnosed with Obessive Compulsive Disorder.

19. I am a night owl.

20. I am overweight.

21. My first "real" kiss was in 7th grade, with a boy named Vince.

22. I have had sex with more men than I would like to admit.

23. I LOVE Oreo Cookies dunked in milk.

24. I am a member of the "Mile High Club".

25. I had knee surgery in November of 2004.

26. My favorite food is Mexican.

27. I like to smoke when I drink.

28. I won a dance contest at a bar.

29. I won a wet t-shirt contest last weekend at our neighborhood pool party.

30. I was a band geek.

31. I lost my virginity at age 14.

32. I am scared of parenting 2 teenage girls.

33. I will never be able to forgive my dad for cheating on my mom.

34. I live for my children.

35. I don't know how I would have survived the last year of my life without my friend Martha.

36. I question why God let's bad things happen to good people.

37. I fell prey to an infomercial last night. I bought some excersize DVD that "guarentees" to make me skinny in 90 days. LOL

38. My favorite color to wear is RED.

39. My husband and I honeymooned in Hawaii.

40. I like to skinny dip.

41. I don't shave my legs above my knees.

42. I need to learn how to be more compassionate.

43. I am a chocoholic.

44. I sucked my thumb as a child.

45. My ex-boyfriend refered to me as a "cleaning natzi".

46. My senior prom date died the night before prom.

47. I can roll my tongue.

48. I can't whistle.

49. I am scared of death.

50. I love to eat, but hate to cook.

51. I like it to be completely dark when I sleep.

52. My favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption and The Breakfast Club.

53. I am a very outgoing person.

54. I would love to travel to Austrailia some day.

55. I have had so many speeding tickets in my life that I have lost count.

56. I love getting massages.

57. My favorite alcoholic beverage is a Long Island Ice Tea.

58. I love to water ski.

59. My first car was a VW Bug.

60. I wish I were bilingual.

61. I do not like seafood.

62. I love to ride roller coasters.

63. My favorite smell is laundry fresh out of the dryer, and babies fresh out of the bath.

64. I went sky diving for my 24th birthday.

65. I trust others easily, but once that trust is broken it is VERY hard to earn back.

66. I use scarasm way too much.

67. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Rasberry Avalanche by Eddy's Dreamery.

68. I keep my house at 70 degrees in the summer.

69. My favorite flower to smell is Peony, and my favorite flower to look at is a Lily.

70. I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.

71. I am scared of bridges.

72. My favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve.

73. I was in Concert Choir all through high school.

74. I would love to have an in ground pool in my backyard.

75. I am supposed to wear glasses, but I never do.

76. I once used my teeth to stick money bewteen a strippers boobies.

77. My favorite season is Spring.

78. I cannot sleep with out the sound of a fan.

79. I have a 3.48 GPA in college as of right now.

80. I snuck out every weekend all through high school.

81. My dad once chased my boyfriend down the street in his boxer carrying a shot gun.

82. I have smoked pot.

83. And I inhaled! LOL

84. My 2 favorite desserts are Cheesecake and Hot Brownies w/ vanilla ice cream.

85. I have seen Jimmy Buffet in concert.

86. My house is decorated in a french country style.

87. I prefer hugs to kisses.

88. I was "supposed" to be a boy, and my name was Jason.

89. My favorite sound is children's laughter.

90. I can not stand the smell of coffee.

91. I like to play Literati.

92. It is almost 3:00am and I should be in bed!

93. I am the Vice President of the PTA.

94. I drive a 2004 Chrysler Town and Country.

95. I do not have a Will made out yet.

96. I never anwser the phone before checking caller id.

97. I have Mickey Mouse tatooed on my butt.

98. I used to have my belly button pierced.

99. I have never broken any bones or had any stiches.

100. I wish I were a better wife.

YAY!!!!! I made it to 100!!!!

Now.........GOOD NIGHT!!!!!

M said...

i posted mine today.