Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tag your it!

Michelle tagged me so here is the game:

The rules say:

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog.

Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.



My Answers:

1. "Don't Cha" By: The Pussycat Dolls

2. "Breakaway" By: Kelly Clarkson

3. "Redneck" Woman By: Gretchen Wilson

4. "Switch" By: Will Smith


5. "I Worship You" By: Mercy Me


Okay there is mine for the moment! I also like Faith Hills new song called Mississippi Girl!!

I am going to Tag: Amanda, Mr. Apple, Elizabeth, Shannon, PresentStorms

4 comments:

M said...

did you hear? Ward is going away for awhile.

Jackie said...

Girl, I love that whole Kelly Clarkson CD! More than I should probably, LOL. Really like the Will Smith Switch song too. Looks like you have a wide range of taste in music like I do.

Been enjoying your comments on my blog. It's so cool to "meet" new people!

And about the pregnant woman smoking: OH MY GOD!!! I just don't get it. I ate all the peels on fruit because it's healthier (I HATE peach fuzz-gag!) and I wouldn't even use my undereye cream or anything with Vitamin A in it because excess amounts of Vitamin A MAY cause birth defects. I even ate BROCCOLI for cryin' out loud. And these careless women SMOKE? It really bothers me. Funny that you were behind her hubby. That's the sort of thing that happens to me...

Jackie said...

Your little boy is so cute!!!

Just checked out your pics. I so envy you getting to stay home! Lucky girl...

Jackie said...

OK, am I going for the record of most comments on one blog entry? : )

I MUST find time to go back and read on your blog and learn more about you. I'm sorry to hear your son has health problems, but he looks like a very happy child.

But for now I MUST get to work! My list of "must visit" blogs has grown and just checking each of them and commenting takes quite a chunk of time now. Not that I'm complaining. It's such fun!!