Monday, August 15, 2005

A lil game...

I played along with Texasivy10 doing a silly little game on Saturday, and I am now required to post this here....

1) Put your name in my comments, and I'll respond with something random about you.

2) I'll tell you what song/or movie reminds me of you.

3) I'll pick a color/flavor of jello to wrestle with you in. (Maybe)

4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.

5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7) I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.

8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog. You MUST. It is written.

Now keep in mind that if I don't know you that well I may only be able to do one or two of them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

STACY!

PLEASE PICK CHERRY JELLO.....it is my favorite! :P

Martha said...

Ahhh my BEST friend Stacy, how did I know you would be first?

1. Girls Just wanna have fun - Cyndi Lauper

2. OMG Cherry is my ABSOLUTE favorite Jello too.. so bring it baby!

3. giggle box, noonie, ohh and so many more!

4. LOL.. the board of course silly and calling me that day when I thought you had lost your mind!

5. My cat Zoe (even though I know you hate cats) for she doesn't trust you at first but once you love her your a friend for life unless you cross her then she will never forgive you!

6. What made you fall in love with Eddie?

Martha said...

1. Red Red Wine - UB40 = like the song I think you are mellow, it also has a touch of saddnes to it which I see floating around you.

3) Kiwi as it needs to be something exotic!

4) I got nothing kid!

5) You posting on Michelle's blog.. I tracked you from there! I also liked your blog page!

6) Dragonfly

7) How old are you? You look INCREDIBLY young to have a 16 year old!

M said...

Michelle the Dreamer~ signing in Ma'am!

Martha said...

Michelle the dreamer ~

1. I think your a big flirt!

2) Ave Maria.. enough said?

3) You need to have a fun color like ORANGE.. a color full of energy.

4) Jesus loves you

5) You posted on my blog...

6) Koala bear.. exotic yet cuddly, and of course soft.

7) How did you meet your husband?

M said...

I'll post it on my blog. There have been several people who have asked that question. Good question! That was fun!

Eve said...

That is a great game- I'm in! You can just make up silly answers for me, a total stranger. :)

Martha said...

Eve - Welcome to my life in a nut shell! There's a little bit of everything here so dive right on in!

1) Can't wait to hear some stories from your weekend getaway! Drunken stories are the best.

2) The Wedding Singer... LOL

3) I'll take you one on one in Bikini wresting in a HUGE pit of lime green jello!!

4) You new here?? (grin)

5) Finding your link on Amanda's blog

6) Wolf

7) How old is your daughter Piper?

8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog. You MUST. It is written.

Tracy S said...

Dang I missed This one