Saturday, August 13, 2005

All about Stacy!

SINCE my Best Friend Stacy is too COOL to get her own Blog, I thought I would move her 100 things to an actual post rather than just a comment! I am also doing this because I am a schlep and didn't put her name in MY 100 things and now I'll have to live with that forever! (grin)

Maybe.. I need to think about writing a post... Dedicated to Stacy.... Maybe!

SOOOOOOOOO without further adue here is 100 things all about my BEST FRIEND STACY!!


1. My name is Stacy

2. I am 5'2 and I weigh too much. :P

3. I have blonde hair.....true blonde hair.

4. My eyes change colors...sometimes blue, sometimes green, and sometimes gray.

5. I am going back to college to obtain my Elementary Education degree.

6. I have 3 children.

7. I have been married 7 years.

8. I only knew my husband for 2 weeks before we got engaged.

9. My parents divorced when I was 15 years old.

10. I have 1 sister, named Jill.

11. I have 2 yorkies, named Remi and Roxie.

12. I am a stay at home mom with 3 part time jobs.....LOL

13. I coach gymnastics.

14. I used to be a flight attendant.

15. I had a "real" fake ID when I was 17.

16. I graduated highschool as a member of National Honor Society.

17. I had my husband take one of my online college courses.

18. I have been diagnosed with Obessive Compulsive Disorder.

19. I am a night owl.

20. I am overweight.

21. My first "real" kiss was in 7th grade, with a boy named Vince.

22. I have had sex with more men than I would like to admit.

23. I LOVE Oreo Cookies dunked in milk.

24. I am a member of the "Mile High Club".

25. I had knee surgery in November of 2004.

26. My favorite food is Mexican.

27. I like to smoke when I drink.

28. I won a dance contest at a bar.

29. I won a wet t-shirt contest last weekend at our neighborhood pool party.

30. I was a band geek.

31. I lost my virginity at age 14.

32. I am scared of parenting 2 teenage girls.

33. I will never be able to forgive my dad for cheating on my mom.

34. I live for my children.

35. I don't know how I would have survived the last year of my life without my friend Martha.

36. I question why God let's bad things happen to good people.

37. I fell prey to an infomercial last night. I bought some excersize DVD that "guarentees" to make me skinny in 90 days. LOL

38. My favorite color to wear is RED.

39. My husband and I honeymooned in Hawaii.

40. I like to skinny dip.

41. I don't shave my legs above my knees.

42. I need to learn how to be more compassionate.

43. I am a chocoholic.

44. I sucked my thumb as a child.

45. My ex-boyfriend refered to me as a "cleaning natzi".

46. My senior prom date died the night before prom.

47. I can roll my tongue.

48. I can't whistle.

49. I am scared of death.

50. I love to eat, but hate to cook.

51. I like it to be completely dark when I sleep.

52. My favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption and The Breakfast Club.

53. I am a very outgoing person.

54. I would love to travel to Austrailia some day.

55. I have had so many speeding tickets in my life that I have lost count.

56. I love getting massages.

57. My favorite alcoholic beverage is a Long Island Ice Tea.

58. I love to water ski.

59. My first car was a VW Bug.

60. I wish I were bilingual.

61. I do not like seafood.

62. I love to ride roller coasters.

63. My favorite smell is laundry fresh out of the dryer, and babies fresh out of the bath.

64. I went sky diving for my 24th birthday.

65. I trust others easily, but once that trust is broken it is VERY hard to earn back.

66. I use scarasm way too much.

67. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Rasberry Avalanche by Eddy's Dreamery.

68. I keep my house at 70 degrees in the summer.

69. My favorite flower to smell is Peony, and my favorite flower to look at is a Lily.

70. I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.

71. I am scared of bridges.

72. My favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve.

73. I was in Concert Choir all through high school.

74. I would love to have an in ground pool in my backyard.

75. I am supposed to wear glasses, but I never do.

76. I once used my teeth to stick money bewteen a strippers boobies.

77. My favorite season is Spring.

78. I cannot sleep with out the sound of a fan.

79. I have a 3.48 GPA in college as of right now.

80. I snuck out every weekend all through high school.

81. My dad once chased my boyfriend down the street in his boxer carrying a shot gun.

82. I have smoked pot.

83. And I inhaled! LOL

84. My 2 favorite desserts are Cheesecake and Hot Brownies w/ vanilla ice cream.

85. I have seen Jimmy Buffet in concert.

86. My house is decorated in a french country style.

87. I prefer hugs to kisses.

88. I was "supposed" to be a boy, and my name was Jason.

89. My favorite sound is children's laughter.

90. I can not stand the smell of coffee.

91. I like to play Literati.

92. It is almost 3:00am and I should be in bed!

93. I am the Vice President of the PTA.

94. I drive a 2004 Chrysler Town and Country.

95. I do not have a Will made out yet.

96. I never anwser the phone before checking caller id.

97. I have Mickey Mouse tatooed on my butt.

98. I used to have my belly button pierced.

99. I have never broken any bones or had any stiches.

100. I wish I were a better wife.

YAY!!!!! I made it to 100!!!!

Now.........GOOD NIGHT!!!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I moved in on the third, and classes have started. Hooray!

M said...

wow. that was great.