Wednesday, August 24, 2005

7 things....

7 things I would like to do before I die:

  1. Be sure my family knows how deeply I love them
  2. Be sure my son knows God and all his awesome power
  3. Travel around the world
  4. Bury my feet deeper in my faith
  5. Loose weight and feel great about myself
  6. Be able to leave my son with something beyond bills
  7. Touch the lives of many
7 things I can do:

  1. Smile
  2. Love God freely
  3. Vote
  4. Laugh without a care like a 2 year old
  5. Believe in pure true love
  6. Touch my toes
7 things I cannot do:

  1. Stay calm when I see a massive amount of ants
  2. Watch a movie without crying
  3. Hold Bugs
  4. Say good bye to my husband without crying when we will be apart for days
  5. Stay relaxed when others are driving
  6. Stay off the computer for more than 12 hours
  7. Keep my emotions out of things
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (in no particular order..lol):

  1. Teeth / smile
  2. Eyes
  3. Sense of Humor
  4. Friendly
  5. Honesty
  6. Passion / sense of spirit
  7. Responsible
7 things I say most often:

  1. No Worries
  2. Awesome
  3. Whatever
  4. yeah, fine
  5. SHUUUUUTTTT UPPPP!!! (said in a NO WAY type fashion)
  6. Get out...
  7. Seriously?
7 celebrity crushes:
  1. Tom Cruise (I know, I know..... ) Think Top Gun not now!
  2. Robert Downey Jr.
  3. Lance Armstrong
  4. John Travolta
  5. Matt Damon
  6. Kaysar
  7. Eminem

5 comments:

M said...

Who is Kaysar and why wasn't Ward on the list? hmmm? ;-)

Jackie said...

I was all upset about the ants. I didn't freak out and cry though. I had to be really quiet, I didn't want to wake Ashleigh up!!

alyssa said...

uuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ants! Remember when I had a total freak out melt down the first time I had a house that became invaded with ants? I will NEVER forget it and it STILL makes my skin crawl! You were my lifeline keeping me calm until the calvary (mom) came to rescue me and fix it!

Martha said...

Alyssa,

OMG.. yes I had forgotten about that! Haaa... I HATE ants. I felt so bad for you.

Martha said...

Lillie... Whoa.... Maybe he should have been in my top 7 after seeing that! LOL.. My Husband also pointed out he wasn't in the list either. whoops!