Friday, August 19, 2005

Ode to Big Brother...

Ohhh how I LOVE my reality TV. I swear it is all I watch now a days. It's a disgusting little habit almost as bad as my Pepsi addiction. So my summer addiction is BIG BROTHER. Ahh yes nothing like putting a bunch of strangers into a house with nothing to do but kill eachother. LOL...

The hotty of the house Kayser was for the 2nd time voted out last night. Sigh.. he was sooo hot too! It's just NOT RIGHT! He just has that deep sultry look to him.. almost mysterious. ahhhh

IF you want a REALLY great recap of last nights eppisode I suggest checking out PresentStorms Blog...

4 comments:

Tracy S said...

awe you linked to me :) Thanks girlie ....Btw I will get to your Meme that you tagged me for .I didn't want you to think I was ignoring it because I wasn't :) ...Oh yeah and I love it when ya bow ..lmao ...


WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Kaysar is gone :( man he was hot ..seeing him did funny things to me ..lol

And wow what a season for Texas Ivy to miss .....

YankeeAmanda said...

This is why I try not to get sucked into reality shows. I got hooked into the 2nd Big Brother, and that was enough for me!

Tracy S said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jenn is gone .....She was so stupid ...

Jackie said...

I've never been into reality tv, so I'm really out of it on this post!

Will find the time ASAP to catch up on your blog (the link you sent me).