Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Life's Motto.......

Today while reading a friends blog... she hit the nail on the head! I have only recently met Emily in real life but have heard about her and her Miracle daughter for some time. Her love of Christ is breath taking, honest, and amazing. I can only sit back in awe of this young lady. Today she wrote my new life motto. Thank you Emily for giving me the gift of seeing God's love through your heart!

"Don't go looking for ways to really live. Just get out of the way and let God live through you."

4 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that is a great motto thanx for shareing found this blog throughsahm

YankeeAmanda said...

That is a beautiful thought - I need to remember that.

Tracy S said...

That is awesome :)

Emily said...

I didn't know you had a blog, Martha! This rocks! Thank you more than words can say for you encouragement to me. God bless you, sweet friend! :)