Tuesday, August 23, 2005

'Set Love Free'

This is from my Best Friend Stacy:

Howdy Ya’ll……… (a little Texan lingo seemed appropriate for this ..... LOL)

As a former Southwest Airlines employee who still holds her Southwest family near and dear to her heart I felt that it was important for me to pass this information along.

Please take the time to visit http://www.SetLoveFree.com I ask that you would please review the site and if you agree with it please take the time to submit a letter to your local members of congress. I also ask that you please forward this website on to your family and friends.

Thank you!!!!!

Hugs,

Stacy

**** Martha said: On a side note, I just did this and it took all but 5 minutes and was sent to 3 officials in the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Martha!! You are so good to me!!

Hugs,
Stacy

Jackie said...

Been meaning to tell you the link you sent me about your son's birth wouldn't work. : (

If you'll just tell me which month it's in, I'll find it.

Thanks!