Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Girl named Stacy........

There is this friend.. We'll call her STACY. She is a good friend, No make that a BEST FRIEND. We chat every day on the computer and usually several times a week on the phone. Well... She always is peeking in on my blog here yet NEVER leaves me any comments. I have dropped several hints about her never leaving a comment but still NOTHING! I even have mentioned her SEVERAL times on here. WHAT DOES A GIRL HAVE TO DO PEOPLE????

Well.. It turns out.. I just have to come out and ask!

She was leaving a message on someone's blog that she reads everyday yet doesn't know them. So I said.. OHHHHHHH I see how it is you leave a comment on her's but not MINE!!! (joking of course). Her response.. She asked for those lurkers to speak up. So, I said so that's what I have to do? Stacy of course said Umm YES!

So.. Here I am down on my busted up little knees begging you STACY to leave me a comment on my blog!

LMAO....................

Stacy, Stacy, Bo Bacy, Bannana Ranna, so, facey, Fe Fy, Mo Macy......... STACY

2 comments:

M said...

my husband does the same thing. read and no tell. what's up with that?? :-D

Anonymous said...

DEAREST MARTHA!!!!

I apologize from the depths of my heart!

Honestly it never really crossed my mind to leave you a message on you blog since we chat every single day by IM......I say everything I have to say during our chats.

I never realized you were hinting at me to post a comment!!! Girl, you know I am a blonde.....you don't drop hints to a blonde....you grab her by both shoulder and scream in her face "POST A COMMENT ON MY BLOG WOMAN!"

But NOW THAT I KNOW I will make an honest effort to make a few comments on your blog!!!!

The first comment I would like to make is..........THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME FREIND!!! I can not imagine my life without you being a part of it!!!!

Hugs my friend! I LOVE YOU!