Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Good News!

hooray!! No MRI Needed! Whoppie!

I have been playing phone tag with Alex's Neurosurgeon. We finally connected today with good news! YIPPEE! He said at this time he does not for see Alex needing a MRI anytime soon. So, while he is having his surgery next week he will NOT have to have a MRI. I am BEYOND happy with that report! PHEW! One less thing to worry about. He decided if when he saw him, he saw any major changes in his head measurement ETC..., that he would have us get a Cat Scan which he can be awake for and only takes a a minute or so.

We go to Birmingham to see the Neurosurgeon on June 29th - I am confident that all will be the same, and we will see no changes! I am praying on that!!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Oh Martha, that is great news! I hope his surgery goes well too!