Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my Incredible Mommy Friends! I hope your day is just full of sunshine and laughter! 3 years ago on Mother's Day was the day I found out I was Pregnant. It was one of the most magical moments of my life.......... Now, we have an amazing son. Who's smile brightens up a whole room and whose hug makes even my worst moments bearable.

Today, will also mark another exciting moment in our lives. Today, Rick and I will be baptized. The sun is shining, the birds are awake and chirping. Today.... Will be a GOOD day!! I just ask that you pray for us today, that Satan stays away from us so that no fighting occurs, that the Lord surrounds my small family, wraps his cloak of love upon us, and lifts us up as a family as we move closer into God's Family. I am so excited....... I awoke with a smile on my face.

THANK YOU Jesus, for forgiving my sins, allowing me to get to know you, and accepting me into your incredible family. I am TRULY blessed.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Oh Martha, congratulations on such an important and beautiful day!