Friday, May 20, 2005

shhh.. Recovery? Shh....

(said in a whisper)

Shhhh... Don't say it too loud BUT.. I think Alex may be on the road to recovery? The new meds seem to be working. Although he is still pale, and not eating. He appears to be in less pain and is getting more energy back. Thank you for all of your kind thoughts, prayers and hugs!

I am afraid to even post this as I wonder if I'll jinx myself! LOL....


On that Note.. My friend Stacy really needs your prayers!!

He son TJ is finally on the mend and doing well. Last night her daughter Ashlynn awoke with a fever and vomited all night. Her husband was in a fender bender yesterday. Right now the black cloud is hovering over their house and has been for months now. Please pray for health for the household and good fortune!!

No comments: