Friday, May 27, 2005

I am WEAK...

Okay so I come to you.. HUMBLE.. Weak.. Broken! Sigh... I didn't even make one stinking day! Last night Alex and I ran out to buy milk and bread. Well of course, I ran smack into the coke display. And I SWEAR it screamed Buy me.. Buy me! Not sure it makes me look any better BUT, I didn't buy the biggest bottle I could have AND I didn't drink it all. I had 3/4 of it last night. This morning I took a few swigs off it, and placed it in my car. While my son and I were at story time it turned very very warm and flat. YUCK.. Needless to say I didn't finish it. HOORAY for ME! So, lets just say I drank 16 of the 20 ounces. BUT... Today I have only had those few small swigs, and NOTHING else! My headache is creeping back in but the shakes seem better. I CAN do this.. One small set back will not make me stop!!! I MUST do this not only for myself but for my Husband's health and for my son.

Here's to water... Juice.. And Water! (grin)

1 comment:

Ana said...

I don't think you're weak, I think you are very brave! I am addicted to caffeine (only for me it's 3 or 4 expressos a day)and I know how horrible those headaches can be! My OB wants to me to cut down to one cup of coffee a day but I haven't been able to.