Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Another Day, Another Shot

Well, Alex finally seems to be on the road to recovery. I am still unable to convince him to take his antibiotic by mouth so it's off we go for another shot. He's not happy about it and honestly neither am I. I feel like I am torturing him although I know it's in his best interest to get better. His nose is still draining and he also has alot of congestion in his chest. I am praying he is alot better by weeks end.
Sleep... uhh.. whats sleep? Another restless night for us here! It rained all night so at least that was nice to listen too. I am exhausted today though. I swear if Rick asks me one more time if I am going to be all right I may be forced to put masking tape over his mouth. What am I going to say no? Of COURSE I am going to be all right. I am a Mom, it's my job. I have no choice but to pull up my big girl panties and make it happen. He just doesn't get how annoying that question is.

On a NICE note... Lori came over last night (she is the MOPS leader) and brought my sick family dinner. We had salad, garlic bread, lasagna, and even dessert. I was floored how much she went out of her way for us. I was so touched. I really appreciated it as well. She also invited me to the Ladies retreat this weekend. I am trying to figure out if I can make it work but I am hoping to go. I have never done anything like that before and I am actually kinda shy when it comes to new things like that. I am new to the church and slowly finding my path to God.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Poor Alex and poor you. I hope he gets better soon and you can get some sleep.
Ana