Friday, February 04, 2005

Does a new DO = a New You?

I just got back from filming the Mops Extreme Make over story! It was a lot of fun! We did 2 ladies and one was in such dire need for it! Both ladies got highlights, haircuts, color, make up, and new clothes. At the end they were both just glowing with really big smiles. It was so nice to be able to brighten both of their days. Now.. it's time to start editing my filming. OH! I forgot to mention I got a mini make over too! The hairdresser cut my hair into spikey layers, I love it but am totally unsure I will be able to do it again myself. It's really cute though.

I was invited to join a woman's bible study on Monday mornings. I am very nervous as I have never gone to one before BUT.. it's all about becoming a better wife which is something I need to really work on. Hopefully this will help me find peace in all we have lost as a couple and find our common ground again. I miss my husband.

Tonight I am off to the Ladies retreat hopefully to have some laughs, bond and some quiet me time. I need to sit back and quietly reflect on life and all mine entails. Where is my next step? What am I reaching for? Where do I want this life to go?

The sun is shining again and I feel empowered....

1 comment:

Ana said...

Martha, can't wait for you to get back and let us know how it went. I hope it was everything you expected it to be.