Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My brain can't focus!

Have you ever had so much going on in your brain that you can't get one solid thought down on paper? This is me today... So much to say yet no clue where to start!

My Mom is gone now! I took her to the airport yesterday. Sadly it might be a good thing as I am horribly sick today. My head is full, pounding and I seriously just want to crawl back into bed. My body just aches! We had a great time while she was here. Alex was having a hard time bonding with her. I wanted to tell her to get on the floor and play with him but just couldn't figure out how. Maybe as he grows older it will get easier for him and her. My house is quiet again. Alex is missing Nana.

Last night Rick rescued a Beagle from becoming road mush. He came up over a hill (a 2 lane "highway" and the dog was sitting in the middle of the road just shaking). I was slightly annoyed. He couldn't find the owner although he went to all the nearby houses. So he ended up coming home with him. This dog was clearly loved. He was plump, with a collar and VERY sweet. I really had to work at not getting attached! He only had a rabies tag so we had to wait to call the vet this morning. I called and got the owners info. The woman almost started crying on the phone with me. There are actually 2 dogs missing!! They have been gone a MONTH! They were her husband's dogs and he has been horribly sad since they got out from under the fence. Some evil human being took these dogs in and cut their tags off and has been keeping them clearly. She said he was fatter than when he left! LOL... The woman came right away to get him and it was like a family reunion! The dog was soooo excited!!! His name is Clifford! God put Clifford into my husband's loving heart so that we could get him home to his Mommy. I just pray they can find the sister too.

My friend Desire's Mother died at 4:10 this morning. She was young and fought her Cancer until the end. Her Mother was an amazing woman with an incredible History. Desire is a wonderful daughter who took great care of her Mother and held her hand as she took her last breath here on Earth and started her journey to Heaven. Her suffering is over and her spirit is soaring. She will ALWAYS be with Dez, in her heart. Desire I love you and am here for you! Take a moment now and say a quiet Pray for the loss of this Great woman.





Amen!

No comments: