Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Anniversary to my Husband!

Today, my Husband and I have been married 4 years. Rick is an amazing man, husband and most of all Father. My son and I are beyond blessed. He is trusting, patient, kind, honest, sweet, romantic, hard-working, and loving. I am not an easy woman to live with, yet Rick loves me like I am perfect. My husband has gone way beyond the call of duty any husband has known. He has washed my hair after my foot surgery while I sat sobbing in 1 inch of water. He held me and gave me strength as my premature son was taken away to another hospital. Rick has let me sleep all night while my colicky son was up all night screaming even though he had to work the next day. He has never let me down in my hour of need and is my rock.
Rick is an INCREDIBLE Father. He is the father, I and so many others wished we had. His connection with my son is uncanny. He is a "hands on" Daddy. My son Loves him and tells everyone just that.
4 years ago today I married my soulmate and best friend! We have come so far yet I know our journey has just begun...... I cannot wait for the years to come! I Love you Rick!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Happy Anniversary Martha and Rick!! That was a beautiful post!