Thursday, February 24, 2005

Open Mouth insert Foot!

I have now started this entry 3 times and I just keep hitting delete when I am done. I had a rough day emotionally yesterday. My behavior at home was not acceptable. I said some things that in print did not come across as intended. Rather than sit here and re-hash it all, and try and justify my actions I am going to leave it up to God to help me right my wrongs and have a better more productive day.


"God grant me the strength to control my anger and temper. Help me to be the patient and Loving Mother and Wife I know I can be. Give me the tools to communicate effectively with my friends expressing my Love for you in a manner that will guide them. I ask that please help me find my strength to do all of these things even when my health and body are weak. Lord, you are powerful and only you know the purpose you created me for. Continue to help me work towards that purpose. In your Name.... AMEN"

1 comment:

Ana said...

Your prayer was beautiful and I'm sure the Lord will listen. But take it easy on yourself, you're a great mom, a great wife and a great friend!