Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sleep.. Glorious Sleep!

Ahhh and the sleep God's found me! What a relief! Alex is doing much better today. He is still having a lot of congestion in his chest but he finally rested easy last night only waking a few times. Rick stayed with him and let me get some sleep. I had such a hard time falling asleep as I think I was over tired and couldn't shut my brain off or relax. However, Once I finally let go I was in a hard sleep full of all sorts of long drawn out dreams. That's my favorite type of sleep! I am feeling fully rested today and ready to start my day and catch up on all that has been fading during this illness. Alex is up and playing which is so nice to see, I was starting to think I would have a 2 year old permanently attached to my chest for the rest of my days. LOL! I am praying the ENT says no more shots today! I have to call them soon and see what he says.

Tomorrow is a busy day! I am filming the make over story for my MOPS group. 2 girls were chosen to get full make overs. We have gotten numerous companies to sponsor us and give free merchandise. I am filming the entire thing and then this weekend Rick and I will edit it and make it into a MOPS movie. The movie will then be shown at the next MOPS meeting. This is my first major MOPS involvement besides just attending the meetings. I was personally asked as well which makes me nervous and excited all at the same time. I am praying God can help me relax and do the best job I can.

The laundry pile is calling my name.... So I am off!

No comments: