Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Roll... Speed... Action!

This morning Alex and I went to our MOPS meeting. We played the video of the make-overs that Rick and I have been working on. It went off without a hitch! Everyone seemed really excited and pleased with the final product. I was thrilled. It always makes you feel good to know that you some how contributed. The meeting went by so fast.... It is different being behind the scenes!

Another interesting thing happened.. As more and more of the MOPS crew find out I have taken Jesus into my heart I am getting more and more hugs. Today.. I had another defining moment. Part of the leadership team came up to the sound booth where I was and asked if we all could pray really quick. I jumped at the chance. I didn't feel like running and I felt my heart swell. For those who don't know.... I always felt like praying was a very private thing.. Something I didn't share with others. When other people wanted to pray with me, I felt awkward and out of place. I wanted to turn and RUN in the other direction. As my old co-worker Michelle will tell you.. I often times did run! LOL! Now... I am excited to be included... Honored... It's as if you always have had a phone with lots of static on it so you quit using it because the static is more annoying then it's worth. Then you get a new phone and your connection is crystal clear so you run around calling everyone you have lost touch with. Well, finally my connection with Jesus is crystal clear! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Martha!!!!!! I got tingles reading this!!!! I am so happy your connetion is crystal clear now!!!!!
Hugs, Helen mom2twingles