Thursday, February 10, 2005

Turning a corner.....

When I head to bed at night that is my quiet reflection and prayer time. This week my prayers have really intensified. My heart is just so full it is pouring over. I am enjoying praying. I am finding peace in my prayers.
Well the last several nights when I wake up (which is normal with Alex), I realize I wake up praying or singing a song I learned in Church. I never thought this would happen. My thoughts are so clear too.... It's amazing the things that happen once you find forgiveness, peace and Jesus.
There are so many little changes I have seen this week. My Sailor mouth... I suddenly find myself when I swear saying sorry and restating my words. As I find myself loosing patience I stop take a deep breath and ask Jesus to help calm my nerves before moving forward. When my blood begins to boil over the things I cannot control... The things that truly don't matter in the grand scheme of life, I am stopping it before "she blows". Baby steps.... Baby steps.. My life is improving, my marriage is improving. Life is getting better and better everyday.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Martha~

That is just fantastic. It is amazing when you give it all to God how it changes your life, I would agree with that. Reading what you are going through is re-affirming my faith and getting me back in touch with God, thank you for that.