Thursday, February 10, 2005

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered who it was that started this "thing" that woman shave their legs? So tonight is my anniversary and I figure I owe it to my husband to shave off the forest I have growing. BUT why must I shave and primp.. And pluck.. And wax..... To make myself feel sexy? WHO was the woman who started this trend and why? I seriously want to know why men get to keep the hair in their pitts and the hair on their legs... HELLO.. It doesn't make them sexy!!! I once dated a body builder / model and he use to shave his chest and arms. Oh wow... THAT was sexy! I liked it... Until it started to grow back! I'm not a hairy chest kinda girl... If I feel the urge to braid your chest or back hair, there's a problem!
ANYWAY... My point is.. WHY... OH WHY... Did we start this woman shaving thing? It's a pain being a woman. What she didn't think it was enough torture giving birth, now she wanted us to shave too. I SERIOUSLY would like to know when that trend got started. Wonder if I can find it on line? Things that make you go hmmmmm............

Rick better enjoy my shaved legs man.......................

1 comment:

Ana said...

LOL, that was funny! I actually do it for myself, Zé Maria couldn't care less. But I do feel better after I shave.