Sunday, February 06, 2005

Superbowl Sunday

oh the changes that can happen once you open up your heart! This morning at church it was as if each song was written just for me. Each word touched my heart like never before. I felt an energy..... Before I sat at church, enjoyed the music and the service but today... I FELT the music and the service. What an amazing thing!

Rick was floored as we walked in the church we kept being stopped.... Many woman from the retreat were stopping to say hello... Offering a hug.. Introducing themselves to Rick. One of the ladies brought me her own personal Christian CD and gave it to me as a gift. She said she had been listening to it the night before and she thought of me and insisted I have it. I cried... I was so touched! Rick really got into the CD too... Which put a smirk on my face! He's taking baby steps... I am so glad!

Tonight is the Superbowl party at Church! I am looking forward to going and seeing everyone in a social setting. Good food and good friends always an AWESOME combination! PLUS to make it that much better.... The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS are going for their 3rd win in 4 years! I am so proud to be a YANKEE!!!

What an AWESOME year 2004 - The Patriots win the Superbowl and the Red Sox win the World Series!!! Can we start 2005 off the same way???

No comments: