Monday, February 14, 2005

I hate Mondays!

Mondays stink! Rick goes back to work and I go back to trying to do those "housewife" duties. It started this morning with the bills. Ohh what a way to start the week. I'm behind and frustrated. Now, I know why I wish money grew on trees. It makes me ill to think of the cash "rich" people are just throwing away. Why doesn't it ever end up in my trash can?

I am also on a cleaning frenzy. My Mother arrives from NH on Wednesday. This will be her first time in the Deep South and her first time here. We have not seen her since July. Alex has changed so much I think she will just be floored! I am trying to get everything "ready" for her visit. I am researching things to do while she is here. Hopefully we will have fun!

My dog "Miller" is going to get "fixed" tomorrow. Poor baby doesn't even know what's about to hit him! LOL... Hopefully everything will go smooth and there will be no problems!

Well back to the mop I go!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about hating Mondays and having to go back to work.

About your comment on my blog, I'm so sorry people make insensitive comments like that. You are blessed to have such a great husband and son!

Believe me, I know what I feel towards my friends is wrong and I ask the Lord for forgiveness every day. Hopefully one day I will be able to look at them and their children and feel nothing but happiness for them.

Hugs